Sunday, December 27, 2015


1627/28 maybe by Francesco Peparelli (active since 1626/d. 1641) with original FAÇADE ON VIA LARGA which was opened in 1630 opposite the Chiesa Nuova
Formerly known as Palazzo Cerri and Palazzo Caucci
FAÇADE ON CORSO VITTORIO EMANUELE II rebuilt in 1922 by Pietro Romagnoli who demolished the block with the exception of Francesco Paparelli's seventeenth-century wing and rebuilt one office building that took up the seventeenth-century façade design with the technique of “fake antique”
Now is the headquarters of CIMS, Centro di Ricerca per le Malattie Sociali (Research Center for Social Diseases) of La Sapienza University

No comments:

Post a Comment