Sunday, January 19, 2020


Piazza Cavour 22

1898 Luigi Rolland (about 1898/1914), Belgian architect, father of Luigi Moretti

He used reinforced concrete, a new technique at the time
The theater was mainly used for opera

From 1936 to 1950 were held here the concerts of the Academy of St. Cecilia and later it was transformed into a double movie theater

In 1965 here played the Beatles
In 1999 it was transformed into a MULTIPLEX CINEMA

No comments:

Post a Comment